HOTA H6 Pro AC200W DC700W 26A Smart Balanced High Power RC Charger USA PLUG $94.99 With Free Shipping
This is HOTA H6 Pro AC200W DC700W 26A Smart Balanced High Power RC Charger USA PLUG.
- For: Charging Battery
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Small but powerful: The dimension is only 108*67*60mm, net weight is 410g, very compact design but with AC 200W DC700W makes charging no longer anything limiting the users.
- Smart Touch One Button to start: Same with other Hota chargers, this one also makes it friendly use, just set one touch of a button on the top, then you can start all the operation, the button is waterproof very easy, fast and reliable.
- This Charger add a very impressive function: Up to 700W unique regenerative discharge capability, regenerative discharge takes most of the output batteries' energy and puts it back into the input battery in a balanced way.
- The 2.4inches IPS Display gives you more delightful experience but at the same time Support Battery internal resistance detection, short circuit protection, over load protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection, over current protection.
- It competible with various batteries: LiHV, Lipo, LiFe, Lilon, Nizn, NiCd, NiMH, Eneloop, smart batteries, etc.
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V / DC 6.5~30V
- Charge Current: 0.1~26A
- Charge Power: DC 700W AC 200W
- Discharge Power: Internal discharge:30W(balance port 10W)
- Regenerative discharge: 700W
- Battery Type: LiHv/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/Lixx : 1~6S
- NiZn/Nicd/NiMH: 1~16S
- Smart Battery: 1~6S
- Lead Acid(Pb): 2~24V
- Enelop: 1~14S
- Balance Current: 2000mA
- Discharge Current: 0.1~5A
- External Discharge Current: 1~26A
- USB Output: 5V / 2.1A
- Dimensions: 108 ×67 ×60mm
- Net Weight: 410g
- HOTA H6 Pro AC200W DC700W 26A Smart Balanced High Power RC Charger USA PLUG (1 pc)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Charger is small, includes AC power supply, can charge up to 200W (700W with external DC supply). Fan only runs for a while every couple of minutes if charging @50W. Menu is very bright and clear. I turned down the brightness and volume in the menus. It will also test servos!